Thursday, August 23, 2012

DIY Wire Earrings

DIY Wire Earrings Tube. Duration : 4.13 Mins.


❤www.cupcakenailart.com❤ You can also use a wire jig to make this easier but I don't have one right now =p I know I got a bit of a framing issue lol. Music is "Flór Blanca" by Xperimento56 http The wire wrapping that I use to finish off my charms can be found here www.youtube.com Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Polymer clay (Wikipedia definition) ♥Polymer clay is a sculptable material based on the polymer polyvinyl chloride (PVC). It usually contains no clay minerals, and is only called "clay" because its texture and working properties resemble those of mineral clay. It is sold in craft, hobby, and art stores, and is used by artists, hobbyists, and children. ♥To make it hard/permanent it must be baked in an oven. The time and temperature varies slightly from each brand and it will always say on the package. I normally bake mine at 275°F at anywhere between 20-40 minutes depending on how thick the charm is. I also bake in a toaster oven that I use only for baking clay. ♥Yes I bake the clay before painting it, wire wrapping and glazing. ♥Everything I use can be bought at your local craft store. I go to Micheals to get mine. Monday videos are now polymer clay videos. Friday videos are my nail art videos.Thank you so much for watching and please subscribe, rate and comment for lots more videos!! =D *Disclaimer* I was not paid to use any of the products in the video nor am I affiliated with them in any way. I did not receive any of the products for free, they were all bought with my own money.

Keywords: art, tutorial, design, howto, how, to, acrylic, paint, polymer, clay, diy, do, it, yourself, wire, earrings, wrapping, wrap, ear, 12, gauge, pliers, round, flat, cutter

No comments:

Post a Comment